What sets Our Dry Cleaners apart ?
There are five factors that we focus on to make Our Dry Cleaners an industry leader serving Barrie and area residents with Integrity
When we bring an items of clothing into Our Dry Cleaners in Barrie , we perform the following :
- A fibre and Fabric Analysis
- A Dye and Colour fastness Analysis
- An Analysis of the Design and Structural characteristics of the garment /item
- An Analysis of the best Cleaning Strategy available
All of the above are necessary to ensure the Fashion Integrity of the garment or item is maintained
Our Dry Cleaners is an eco-friendly cleaner in Barrie
Trust your garments to Our Dry Cleaners in Barrie for environmentally friendly cleaning
Our Dry Cleansers is an eco-friendly dry cleaner in the Barrie area. Environmentally friendly cleaning is a safe dry cleaning process that leaves your garments looking brighter, feeling softer and smelling fresher. deodorant.
The benefit of the eco - friendly cleaning process is the unique way it has been designed to work with detergents and the cleaning action of dry cleaning machines to remove stains and soil from fabric fibers without “touching” them.
Our Seven Stage Process
Our Dry Cleaners in Barrie, Ontario has a seven stage process to effectively clean your garments
1. Detailing: Garments are thoroughly inspected and prepared for cleaning. This including measuring from blocking when required, button or ornamental protection or removal, surface and structural surveying, evaluating for serviceability, and more.
2. Stain removal: Performed by professionals using proven traditional and advanced modern techniques and drawing from Our Dry Cleaners 30 years of experience.
3. Cleaning: Dry-cleaning, laundering and hand cleaning procedures using the finest technology, extensive classification and only the purest (and where possible, greenest) of solvents.
4. Hand Finishing: Pressers of the highest standards individually finish your garment to your specific requirements.
5. Minor Repairs: Our Dry Cleaners attends to loose hems, open seams, loose buttons, missing buttons, etc.
6. Inspection: Every garment is formally inspected in staggering detail to ensure that it is at its very best before being reunited with its owner.
7. Packaging: Most garments are individually protected with a quality robe. We make extensive use of tissue, custom hangers and specially designed bags and boxes in order to ensure your garments' safe return to your wardrobe.